Re: Tusk Riders

From: wulfcorbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 08:03:36 -0000

> Thanks for the comments on the Tusk Rider cult. The Aramites are
definitely
> Theist in nature. In Anaxials they are described as 'Initiates of
the Cult of
> the Bloody Tusk,' which is a Theist term in HW rules mechanics.
Animist
> cultures used ecstatic worship, not sacrificial, where would the
fun be in
> that?? What would the Tusk Riders do for pleasure?

Actually, I'd say they derived a great deal of pleasure from their worship, and, depending on your definition, but independant on exactly what purpose it serves, quite a bit of ecstacy...

Now... if only I could find Anaxial's... I have stats written from the last time I used Tusk Riders, and they have fetishes, wherever I got that idea!

> to when or where the official cult will appear is another matter,
so if you
> don't mind making do with my version then enjoy.

Actually, personally I don't really need the cult itself, just Tusk Riders & Tuskers. Admittedly, for anyone who knows Mononoke, some of the Bloody Tusk Feats do seem rather fitting for the opening scene... Unhealable Wound & Assume Monstrous Aspect anyone?

Wulf