Old Wind Temple

From: Jon <jonsmithers_at_...>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 18:46:09 +0100

I've been searching high and low for some detail on the Old Wind Temple in the Storm Mountains - but to no avail. Can anyone help me out here? Is it an actual temple or a mythical place only reachable by hero quest?
How do the Dundealos -who seem to at least border it - relate to it? What happens to it during the Lunar invasion - do they close it and guard it? Or assualt it like the Hill of Orlanth Victorious. If none of the above what happpens to it during the chaining of Orlanth? Is it a lone place for resistance and recovery? Any information - physical or spritual - would be greatly received. Thanks in advance
Jon