Re: Re: Re: A gentle rant about Tusk Riders

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 20:45:39 +0100

On Tue, 13 Aug 2002 21:27:43 +0200, Peter Nordstrand <petermnordstrand_at_swipnet.se> wrote:

>Nobody is trying to take away your freedom of speech. This issue has nothing
>to do with free speech, and the fact that you use one of the fundamental
>elements of democracy as a justification for what is nothing but rude
>behavior is Š well, you are making a mockery of everything I believe in.

Interesting that you say so in relation to the original post, which actually complimented the Tusk Rider writeup twice, asked for confirmation on whether I was correct regarding Tusk Rider animism, then explained my confusion on the matter.

Indeed, the only 'rant' was my use of the word. And if this makes a 'mockery of everything I believe in', you have severely limited beliefs.

>Being rude is not a matter of free speech, it is a personality flaw.

But I forgive you.

Wulf