RE: Re: Illumination Again

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 20:22:51 +0100

TI wrote:

>> Riddling is more like a zen koan. You all have heard the riddle >> of one hand clapping.

> Good Example, but IMO a sort of Zen Buddhism is better for Kralorela
> rather than Lunar Empire setting.

I prefer Greek philosophical paradoxes for the Lunars, myself:

"Epimenides the Pelandan tells me all Pelandans are liars." Lokarnos can't catch up with a tortoise if you give it a head start. ...that kinda thing. It screws with your head just as effectively.

> Usually I think Nick is Malkioni, on the contrary of the main
> opinions of this mailing list that he is Lunar.

In my own opinion, I'm English -- or "British" when I particularly want to annoy Roderick. But I haven't canvassed any mailing lists to check this.

Cheers, Nick