Re: Shrines and Temples

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 08:11:05 +0100

> In any case, are there still "membership requirements?" Do you need
>x number of initiates to support a shrine, x more for a minor temple, and
>so on? I understand that specific sites may offer specific feats to the
>devotee, but simple holy places can do the same thing -- what's the
>difference between "site sizes" these days?

There's a vague mention of this in Greg's comments on Lanbril in the Theives Arms. Something along the lines of normally a temple needs at least X worshippers, but sometimes (specifically in the article he mentions Lanbril) you don't. Off the top of my head I can't remember what X is, but I remember thinking it sounded a bit high.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson