Re: Black Oaks

From: antalvarez2001 <antalvarez1976_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 17:00:15 -0000

> Sadly, those Black Oaks in the version of Chasing Kites don't quite
> fit anymore.

Well, I have run Chasing Kites in my serie but the 'bad guys' were the Orlevings (the PC's are Varmandi), so I have no problem with it.

>There is a moderatly detailed writeup of the Black Oaks in YBOT4 and
>hopefully more on them in latter, Issaries, supplements.

¡That's good for me! They are future villains in my serie but at this moment the players are going to collect some information about them and I need something.

> Can't say much more without annoying Fabian. Get YBOT4 when it
>comes out.

Sure! But your information was necessary because if I invented the Clan completely, the future material would be less useful for me. I like inventing things completely but I prefer to know what's the material before ;-)

> Hope that helps?

Yes, thank you very much (and thanks to Graham also).

Regards,

Antonio