Re: Orlanth Merely Holding His Breath. Vinga Likewise.

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 16:46:10 -0000

> Our Vingan (just like Our Shawn) was incredibly annoyed to lose her
> magic but persevered incredbily. She was, oddly enough, the only one
> in the group to lose her magic.

Looking again at the survey of player character cults, this may not be so odd as you might think. Now, its probable that many (indeed, most) of the 20 groups who replied no longer have the exact same composition, but if they did, five other groups would have been in the same situation as yours (although the one character wouldn't always be a Vingan, of course). Conversely, only group would have been in the reverse situation with only one character having magic. FWIW, no group would have been unaffected, but one group would have been entirely magicless...

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic