Re: Re: Stop me of you've heard it before....

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 14:14:15 +0100

On Thu, 22 Aug 2002 14:22:52 -0000, "mark_adri" <markadri_at_...> wrote:

>Me: You hear wolves howling in the distance.
>
>Player: Werewolves?
>
>Everybody pointing in random directions: There wolves.

We actually did this live over the weekend's LARP session (but all pointing the same way), while on Gate Guard too... the Wolves faction (who are Viking themed) have a couple of werewolves in their roster, who were coming our way...

It's less funny at 1am in pitch-black woodland when there's only 4 of you...

Wulf