Re: Darksense at that!

From: Andrew Solovay <asolovay_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 12:14:35 -0700

Bo Ros�n <brosen_at_...> wrote:

> One thing that just occured to me, was the possibility of "pointing"
> with Darksense. Would it be possible to send a sound at a target and
> make sure it bounces off at a good angle in the direction of another
> troll? Effectively pointing at something.

My impression was, as a general rule, trolls don't notice each other's darksense (they're on different frequencies or somesuch). But perhaps a troll could *make* his darksense noticable, purposely sending it on a "wide-band"--perhaps a natural ability they all have, or perhaps just a feat/talent some might have. James Frusetta knows all, but I think he's still on vacation...