Re: Darksense at that!

From: theunspokenword <mark_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 07:03:06 -0000

In 'Uz' (p17) it mentions that uzuz (Mistress Race) can foul the darknsense of other uz using their own, so obviously it is *possible* to do this, but I can't believe it is the norm, if nothing else because if other trolls' darksense was even partially noticeable to others, can you imagine the disorienting bedlam of an uz cavern? I'd agree that this would be a special talent of uzuz (else why mention it specifically as one of their abilities?) and acquired perhaps by uz who seek out such an ability, as the story requires.

All the best

Mark

Mark Galeotti