Re: Uroxi sense Chaos-tainted/marked ?

From: antalvarez2001 <antalvarez1976_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 07:17:50 -0000

> > That's a bit problematic
> > for me, because chaotic acts depend of different cultures.
>
> They don't.

Would you explain me this a bit more?

I mean, the ogres became ogres for eating human flesh, but there are some cannibals in Glorantha that are not chaotic at all. Human sacrifice without the rites of Ana Gor is an act of Chaos, but there are some cults that sacrifice humans without this rites and have nothing to do with chaos. Violation is chaotic because Thed is chaotic, but violation existed before (the vadrudi, for example), and the world is made of everything; what about malkioni? Most of them doesn't know Thed at all; I'm sure they think violation is evil and a big sin, but I'm not sure they consider this 'unnatural' or 'chaotic'.

Regards,

Antonio