Re: Uroxi sense Chaos-tainted/marked ?

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 21:44:09 +0000

antalvarez2001 writes:

> The uroxi sense, would detect a chaotic act?

No, they simply sense whether chaos is in the vicinity. They might be capable of finer sensations but when chaos manifests as something awful, they usually have no need to.

> That's a bit problematic
> for me, because chaotic acts depend of different cultures.

They don't.

> For example, a uroxi that comes from a heortling clan sees a human
> sacrifice to Hon-Eel. The heortlings believe that human sacrifice is
> a chaotic act except in very strict and special circunstances with
> the rites of Ana Gor.

There's a difference between chaos and evil. There is something bad about the HonEel corn rites, but chaos aren't it.

 --Peter Metcalfe