Re: Re: Uroxi sense Chaos-tainted/marked ?

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 21:10:00 +1200

Antonio

>I mean, the ogres became ogres for eating human flesh,

The Ogres are chaotic and they do eat human flesh but eating human flesh is not the source of their chaotic nature. Most Ogres are born, not made.

>Human sacrifice without the rites of Ana Gor is an act of Chaos,

An Orlanthi belief, nothing more.

>Violation is chaotic because Thed is
>chaotic, but violation existed before (the vadrudi, for example)

But because of Thed did during the Gods War, rape is chaotic.

>and
>the world is made of everything; what about malkioni? Most of them
>doesn't know Thed at all;

IMO they would know a demonic entity that corresponds to Thed and will know a myth of how this sin was invented. Just because there's an Orlanthi myth about Thed does not mean that she isn't known elsewhere.

>I'm sure they think violation is evil and a
>big sin, but I'm not sure they consider this 'unnatural' or 'chaotic'.

Well, the Malkioni do equate the worse sins with chaos AFAIK.

--Peter Metcalfe