Re: Chaos!

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 13:33:39 -0700

At 08:17 PM 2/16/2000 +0100, you wrote:
>Lets continue our spanish chaos attack!
>Then, if a pacifist tries to shatter the society of the Kingdom of War
>(violence is bad, we have to forgive our foes and help among ourselves, weak
>guys dont deserve death, etc...), is he chaotic even if he has good
>intentions?

No, absolutely not.
You seem to be mistaking a social position with a chaos position. Compare: a CharUn says rape is OK, but he still turns into a broo. The social position does not change the underlying factor. Likewise, just becasue the Kingdom of War says that War is Good, this does not change the underlying position.
Also, war is not chaotic.

Greg Stafford, greg_at_...
Issaries, Inc. 900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648 Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>