Re: Tap Dancing

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 15:41:18 -0000

> >Possibly because the Brithini go about it in a rigidly defined and
> >documented proccess that defines the correct way for acquiring
excess
> >energies.
> >
> >(Oh, how I hate writing documentation)
>
> Um, isn't this that relativity that's the root of this
arguement
> (Chaos for thee, not for me")?

I'm with Peter on this. I think it's pretty clear the Brithini way of life is unsustainable, and has a pretty appaling effect on the environment. Their way of doing things may date back to an epoch in which ongoing active creation ballanced out their Taping, but later their culture fell hopelessly into decay. Perhaps the disapearance of Brithos was a cosmic backlash of some sort?

Simon Hibbs