Enlo fertility

From: Bo Rosén <brosen_at_...>
Date: 07 Sep 2002 12:44:19 +0200

Hi all,

        As I was munching on one of my food-enlo the other day, I realized that I've never paid much attention to them before. My mum won't tell me where they come from, so I wonder;

Are they fertile?

They are described as immature trolls, which would suggest they are not fertile. There is also some indication (I may be reading this wrong) that the difference between darktroll and enlo may not be entirely clear, and that sometimes it's a judgment call (are there single enlo births, what about twins, triplets?) by the midwife or mother.

My guess is that a small percentage of them are sexually mature and those that are, are kept far apart or snipped. Only in the wild do they actually have a chance or reproducing, but the horrible conditions there usually mean the young don't survive.

Cheers,

        Bo