Re: Humakt/Iron Man

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 07:13:06 -0700

At 08:13 PM 9/9/2002 +1200, you wrote:
>> If I remember right this was in the Dawn Age and as a
>>result the nomads went to the World Council of Friends.
>
>Or at least some of them became friends.

nicely said,. Many went out into the Greatlands, apparantly for the first time.

>>Secondly this appears
>>to be in the Dawn Age and therefore post compromise, if I follow
>>things correctly, so was this really Humakt or, as I suspect, a hero
>>of his?
>
>A hero of his IMO.

Agreed here.
Many of the actitivites that are credited to a god or goddess were actually done by a hero acting in that deity's name. This is one of the ways that ordinary people get confused. Likewise, many actions done by a follower are credited to the leader. This is the nature of being an Orlanthi follower.

Greg Stafford, greg_at_...
Issaries, Inc. 900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648 Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>