How Nasty Is A Trickster?

From: stefan.drawert_at_...
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 20:15:57 +0200

a short question that puzzled me after our last session:

HE, hunter, clanless orphan and adopted into a familiy, is in secret love with HER, who is supposed to marry his stepbrother.

HE urgently wants to keep it a secret for he is afraid of disappointing HIS stepfather [and stepbrother, too], SHE is for taking the truthful road.
things really get messed up when the clan's trickster finds them both in secret love in the woods...
accidently HE beat the trickster a couple of days ago, so it's unlikely not to become a personal thing, too. HE tried to convince the trickster not to reveal what he saw, but the Eurmali was just laughing and ran away.

I'm curious now - how you would handle the resulting situation:

the trickster, angry about HIM, possesses the key to tragedy, but on the other hand is actually suppossed to reveal the secret love, because their secrecy breaks heortling's laws.

how nasty is a trickster?
would your-average-eurmali let pass an opportunity to spread 'chaos' and uneasiness?
what 'counter-measures' are legal for HIM to prevent the uncoverage?

thanks in advance.

--
Best regards,
 Stefan                          mailto:stefan.drawert_at_...