Re: Re: Which book(s) and when ?

From: stefan.drawert_at_...
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 22:21:39 +0200

>> I'd like to opt for as many releases as possible.

> Well, yes, there's an idea. Maybe someone should tell Greg? C'mon
> Stefan, I appreciate - and share - your enthusiasm for *all* these
> books, but the reason Issaries are publishing all four in the run up
> to Christmas isn't choice, just the harsh realities that publishing
> high-quality books take a lot of time and, of course, money.

> I don't want to sound as if I'm coming down too hard on you
> personally, Stefan, I just think that people sometimes don't
> appreciate fully just how heroic an effort producing professional
> books can be, so I'm using your comment as an opportunity to note
> this.

the poll says
"at least one book in time for christmas".

I never said anything like 'publish ALL four books'.

my comments were meant to illustrate my personal thoughts on which book[s] *I* would like to see first and which book[s] IMHO are making most sense business wise, which could attract the most people, etc.

moreover, I did not suggest the 'Hero Bands' at all.

--
 alles flie�t, nichts bleibt,

 Stefan

mailto:stefan.drawert_at_...