Re: Which book(s) and when ?

From: Mark Galeotti <mark_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 19:40:23 -0000

Well, yes, there's an idea. Maybe someone should tell Greg? C'mon Stefan, I appreciate - and share - your enthusiasm for *all* these books, but the reason Issaries are publishing all four in the run up to Christmas isn't choice, just the harsh realities that publishing high-quality books take a lot of time and, of course, money.

I don't want to sound as if I'm coming down too hard on you personally, Stefan, I just think that people sometimes don't appreciate fully just how heroic an effort producing professional books can be, so I'm using your comment as an opportunity to note this.

All the best

Mark