Re: theme music

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 22:37:39 -0500

Check into "Hun Huur Tu" (not sure of the spelling), which is "throat music" from the Tuva province in some remote part of the former Soviet Union. Traditional nomadic music worthy of the Pentans. Eerie and beautiful.

Guy

Galactic Overlord. Drama Critic. Swear fealty to Torgon at http://www.cafepress.com/torgonthrone/ . Torgon has spoken.