Re: Thunder rebels

From: Nils Weinander <nils_w_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 17:13:50 +0200

Tim Ellis:

> > From what I see (especially when demoing the game), Sartar is teh
> > main area of interest from players, though many want info on the
> > Loonies for their 'opponent' value.
>
> Sounds like your Demoes are full of old RQ'ers, rather like ours were.
>
> My local Store-owner was less convinced, though, on the grounds that
> the Lunar Stuff will be "Genuinely New" whereas the Sartar stuff will
> retread a certain amount of "old Ground". (Although I have a sneaking
> suspiscion that really he just wants the 'loonies' for
> their 'opponent' value!)

I'd say it works both ways: people are interested in Sartar, yes, but if Issaries publishes a superb book about Pamaltela, people will find an interest in that too.

Nils Weinander
The world is a beautiful place and it's worth fighting for

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com