Re: Elf Cricket?

From: illuminate33 <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 12:17:16 -0000

> Could you be thinking of STOMP!! in which a Giant swings a club at
> elves (as well as try to step on them)?
>
> --Peter Metcalfe

Though I know generally Peter spoils me by tolerating my foolish jokes, I have failed to grasp his sense of humour. (Perhaps it is only because his sense is too enigmatic and difficult to comprehend for a simple mind like mine....)

Anyway, in Japan, "cricket" is far more important as an insect rather than a sport played by British Imperial citizens...Japanese enjoys its sound of chirpings as music. (Don't call it trollish nature of Japanese....)

TI