Re: Re: The First Battle of Chaos

From: Bo Rosén <brosen_at_...>
Date: 28 Oct 2002 12:23:57 +0100

mĺn 2002-10-28 klockan 12.14 skrev Nick Brooke:

> Diverse modes of representation (traditional, ethnic, modern, zany)
> is positively encouraged, as it proves that "We are all Us".

Bearing in mind that this is the Official Imperial Propagande Machine in action. Those who relate more to their native cultures would probably not use much lunar iconography.

> NOBODY can ignore the Red Goddess riding the Crimson Bat!

However much one would like to.

An idea, would the seven mums be represented in more symbolic form, a sword/scimitar fo Tarnils, broken (?) chains for Danfive or some such?

Cheers,

        Bo