Re: Spending HP

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_...>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 08:03:55 +0000

Greg sez :

>I my game people get 1-3 HP at the start of a session. If it is a continued
>session, with the story going on from previous play, then they get less.
>They spend between 1-3 HP just to SURVIVE in a session.
>
>How many points do your characters have to spend on bumping?

Varies wildly. I allow the normal 1 HP at the start of a session, and average about 4HP for rewards at the end of the session. Most of the players now try to keep a stash of about 10HP in reserve, just in case, and I have seen them run out anyway. Equally, there are some sessions where no one bumps at all. Partly this is due to my dislike of rolling dice unneccesarily - sessions with few bumps tend to be sessions with few dice rolls.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson