RE: Re: Spending HP

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 19:24:53 -0000

> Ah, but the issue becomes: what is the definition of "working"?

Anything you want. "Working" means "good".
> I pretty strictly reserve NPC hero points for Real Honest to Goddess NPC
Heroes. That helps to differentiate them for the players and gives them a bit of a hint about just how special the player Heroes are.

Yep, agreed there. I think you'll find that this doesn't disagree with what I tried to say.

> So, all the Troubled Waters issues that..... >snip<

Sounds cool. I think you're saying that you think I'd advocate using narrator points to keep the story as I had conceived it. I wouldn't.

My god, I'm having to read my posts several times now before sending them. Please could you guys give me a bit of leeway before coming down so hard on me? I don't treat this list as a forum to attack. My intention is always to work toward common good; a place for helping, inspiring, discussing and even testing new ideas.

sincerely

Matthew