Re: Heroes Behaving Badly

From: andyhoward39 <ahoward39_at_...>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 19:37:13 -0000

Possibly - or they might not notice...

 and I admit I'm fascinated by the evolution of a
> person into Something Bad, be it via the not-so-great Anakin
> Skywalker, or the extraordinarily well done Lex Luthor in
Smallville.

> You might try thinking of your campaign as a way to investigate how
> small personal choices and foibles may end up swaying the fates of
> heroes, clans, tribes and nations.

That's kind of the idea. I'm more interested with the outcome of the campaign being decided by those personal, ethical choices, rather than a set of combats.

However, I've no interest in narrating beyond the point where it is evident the campaign is about the adventures of a bunch of chaotics.

Andy