Re: Heroes Behaving Badly

From: Mike Dawson <mdawson_at_...>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 23:40:25 -0000

Not to make light of the problems involved with players who don't "get" the situation/moral/setting, but what if you embrace the idea that a few game years from now you may be GMing a bunch of broos?

That would show them, and I admit I'm fascinated by the evolution of a person into Something Bad, be it via the not-so-great Anakin Skywalker, or the extraordinarily well done Lex Luthor in Smallville.

You might try thinking of your campaign as a way to investigate how small personal choices and foibles may end up swaying the fates of heroes, clans, tribes and nations.

Mike
http://differentgames.onestop.net