Re: Spending HPs on bumps

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2002 12:11:00 +0000

> How many points do your characters have to spend on bumping?

I really couldn't say. I've only ever had the chance to run a game using Hero Wars once so far :-( and there are a great many good reasons to consider that one atypical. But, FWIW, nobody spent any HPs on bumps during that session. I'm hoping to get some sort of Lunar game together, but with my essentially zero opportunities to get gamers together on a regular basis (counting conventions, I managed to get in six game sessions this year - making it the best gaming year for ages), this is probably a bit unlikely :-(

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic