Demonology of Glorantha

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 10:41:41 +0200 (EET)

> >I think we'd need a nice big book on "Demonology and Glorantha" anyway.
> >Now that heroquesting and high level magic is becoming the norm for
> >games, there's a lot of call for the product.
>
> Remember the painful truth about Glorantha: The reward for wishing too hard
> is to be asked to write the book:-)
>
> Oliver

Don't tempt me. I've been thinking about that for years, and all the more after becoming enamored with the well-written-out demonology of Terry Kevin Amthor's 'Shadow World'.

It's a book that should be written, and a worthy companion tome for Anaxial's Roster.

Something to map the borders of the various hells and otherworlds a bit, and give a Narrator more ideas of the sorts of critters to be found in each place...

If there's people interested in working with me on such a project, parhaps we should chat about it a bit?

        -Adept