Ahoy! Tales #20 in sight!

From: David Hall <davidandkaty_at_...> <davidandkaty_at_...>
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2003 18:11:53 -0000

Yes! At last Tales of the Reaching Moon #20 is heaving into sight.

Rick sez it's published and will ship next week to various distributors. Huzzah!

It is the last ever issue of Tales of the Reaching Moon. Boo-hoo!

This is also your last chance to pick up Reaching Moon Megacorp and other Gloranthan products at amazing discounts.

That's because I'm off to the land of Drop Bears and Kangerbroos in March 2003, possibly for ever and ever. So any orders for products MUST get to me before the end of February! After that, I'm gone...

Check out www.etyries.com for the all the latest products and prices: http://www.btinternet.com/~nick_brooke/products/index.htm (You can pre-order/reserve a copy of Tales #20 with your order.)

Tales subscribers please check you've told me your latest address. The print-run for Tales is much reduced.

If you have any questions (or information on how to avoid chaotic

All Empires Fall!

Cheers,

David Hall
Editor, Tales of the Reaching Moon