GloranthaCon Video

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 05:33:10 -0000

Just an idea but why not post a recording of the "Getting Started with Glorantha" on the official website (Issaries). A good way to interest more people in the game?

I know it won't directly get more revenue but I believe it would be pretty powerful, especially if it's as good as it could be.

There are already testimonials on glorantha.com, why not go all multimedia.

I've a lot of experience in applying video/sound compression on computers, we could make any footage acceptable to non-broadband users. Also, if required, I could recieve a video tape (VHS) through the mail and digitise it in pretty much any of the popular formats. You'd have to get someone else to arrange the delivery method (streaming or download).