Unspoken Word products to be withdrawn from the Wizard's Attic

From: Mark Galeotti <mark_at_...> <mark_at_...>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 10:17:50 -0000

Bad news and good news. Through 2002 we have been supplying UW products to Wizard's Attic and many of you have ordered these fine works. However, despite repeated attempts to secure payment or even an explanation for the state of affairs, we have yet to be paid for any of these books and maps and so with regret we are having to withdraw our stock from WA.

The good news is, though, that a new distributor for Gloranthan products of every kind - UW, Tradetalk, Reaching Moon, Moon Designs, etc - is being set up in North America and will no doubt be announced soon, so there will be a proper hub supplying these products. In the mean time, you can order from us direct.

UW is not run for profit, and all our income is ploughed into new publications. We are a small press, and having to cope with carrying some $1200 of unpaid invoices has clearly had an effect, and this helps explain why we haven't been as productive as we might like of late. That said, none of our planned releases has been cancelled, merely delayed. We hope to have a firm anouncement on Paper Wars very soon, and more details on forthcoming books.

In the mean time, thanks for the enthusiasm and support of the Gloranthan tribe.

All the best

Mark & Simon

The Unspoken Word
http://www.celtic-webs.com/theunspokenword