Re: MEETING SOMEBODY FROM ANOTHER HEROQUEST

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 20:23:35 +0100

On Wed, 11 Oct 2000 12:24:25 -0700, "Roderick and Ellen Robertson" <rjremr_at_sierratel.com> wrote:

>If you know someone is planning on going on a particular quest, you can try
>to take on the role of opposition (or friend, I suppose) in a particular
>encounter - if you know that Joe is doing Orlanth & Aroka, you can try to
>quest into the place of one of the opponents Orlanth faced.

Specific question then, although in the Spirit World, not the Gods World... (yes, our current game IS this weird...). My Spirit Talker is currently in Malia's bit of the Spirit World, doing badly with the -10 Dangerous modifier. Her Chalana Arroy Ghost Follower didn't come with her, she was healing the (understandably nervous) wounded. But, as the ghost can clearly pass to the spirit plane at will, can she get to my spirit talker by just passing through at the same physical middle-world location? Can she find her at all? I could do with the help...

Wulf