Re: Chariots in Cheshire

From: kmnellist_at_...
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 13:35:29 EST

In a message dated 30/01/03 16:21:30 GMT Standard Time, HeroWars_at_yahoogroups.com writes:

<< While driving home from my mother in laws the other day I saw a very  worrying sign announcing 'The New Lunars are Coming' in big black letters  within a red circle - it was then that I saw a vast field of caravans all  marked with the red circle and the word lunar - it looks like the provincial  colonists and Seven Mothers cult have arrived in snowy rural Cheshire!

 Cheers Simon Bray >>

Next thing you know you'll have Seven Mothers in Law. No wonder the Orlanthi hate the Empire.

Is this part of the Chariot thread BTW. These modern day charioteers inflict terror and frustration on normal motorists by driving slowly on narrow roads blocking everyones path, and in a dangerously wobbly manner at speed on motorways. I haven't seen any with scythes on the wheels but I haven't been to Cheshire recently.

It would not suprise me if there were an "Imperator" caravan suitable for your everyday more-than-just-a-sun-god type deity, with all mod-cons.

Keith