Re: Re: Moon Rites Has Arrived

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 19:07:15 +0000

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 16:47:36 -0000, you wrote:

>> > Actually it did take me a while to work out where the link for
>> > actually ordering was on their site, but I found it in the end.
>>
>> Well, where is it then?
>>

>http://www.tradetalk.de/english/secure.html

Which can be found from www.tradetalk.de by going to the English page, clicking on the Sales rune at the bottom and then on secure ordering at the top of that page.

Only problem being that if you read the instructions to the end you have to scroll down the page, and so the link disappears. You get to read a bit about:

 "There are 2 ways which you can order the products, via our secure online ordering, or by post. The online ordering is through a UK web hosting company called Albion Software Engineering Ltd, and protects your details using encryption. The order pages may show up on some browsers under the domain name 'secure.albionsoft.com'. This is nothing to worry about! "

while expecting there be a visible link, but there isn't one.

Hey, Ingo - links don't cost money. How about one at the bottom of the page and one in the middle of that paragraph?

York BSAC Web Page:
http://website.lineone.net/~york_bsac