Re: Number of homelands in HeroQuest

From: Osentalka_at_...
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 15:13:54 EST

Hellofellow gloranthans

> You seem to be missing a few:
>
> Sazdorf
> Shadow's Dance
> Blue Moon Plateau ;-)
>
> ...seriously, I note that they're all hoomanz. Not everyone here is
> Uz-obsessed like I am, but can we hope for sourcebooks for non-human
> homelands?

Get "Uz- The Trolls of Glorantha", and Tradetalk # 7 to now (there is in every single issue an article about Aldryami).

<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid;> (It might be too hard to try to roleplay Mostali or Dragonewts,
> but Uz, Beastmen, Merfolk, baboons seem very do-able.)

Uz? Check. Very good. I hope to see a official Uz book very soon.

Beastmen? You think of Minotaurs, Satyrs, Centaurs, DUCKS? YES I WANT ONE!

Merfolk? Have you heard it Stephen? We are waiting for "Book of Drastic Resolutions Volume Water". ;-)

Baboons? Hmmm, why should i want THAT? Oh, it´s located in Prax, in the "Ghetto", thats a reason.

Mostali? They are good to play, but they got their own RPG...its called "Paranoia".

Dragonewts? Random changes of personality? No, thank you.

Cheers

André