Re: Finovan the Raider's Magic

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 01:03:22 +1100

As with any feat, you are encouraged to think mythically/poetically about the name, and choose manifestations to suit. If a player can come up with a myth to explain their interpretation of the feat, I'd usually allow it - with the odd bit of HP cement of course.

Rolling Thunder:

Mythology is the art of meaning. Going further into a myth expands your grasp of reality, and gives you more tools to control and shape it, the occasional -5 or -10 mod notwithstanding.

Cheers

John