Re: Re: Background

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 18:31:54 +0000

On Mon, 17 Mar 2003 18:30:29 +0100, Julian Lord wrote:

>Nick Eden :
>
>> But really, Orlanth is Dead? An epic scenario in which your heroes get
>> to be someone else's NPCs? Even if I had players right now I wouldn't
>> consider running that.
>
>I personally would never run the scenario like that.
>
>Can't you see that it's a brilliantly written piece that,
>with minor effort, can be run exactly as you like ?!

Since I've got to come up with the central heroquest which enables the heroes to release Orlanth and save the day, since I don't even know the myth involved, I consider that quite a lot of work.

The buildup IS very good, but it's got to be about any players I might have, not Greg's.

York BSAC Web Page:
http://website.lineone.net/~york_bsac