Bad jokes

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 19:19:22 -0000

I wouldn't normally forward OT email jokes to a mailing list, but the one that's just come in fitted recent discussions so well, it just had to be passed on.

An Englishman, an Irishman, and a Scotsman were standing in a field looking at a prize cow. The Englishman says, "Look at that fine English cow."

"No, I think that's an Irish cow," said the Irishman.

The Scotsman shook his head. "You are both wrong. Obviously it is a Scottish cow -- see it's got bagpipes underneath."

Translate to the cultures of your choice :)