Re: disappointed

From: jclebreu <gljc38_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 15:16:39 -0000

> So you'll definitely buy Hero Bands but only perhaps buy the game
> rules? > > I only said that i prefer a more balanced schedule (for
example :

I play with my own rules and i own herowars, so i don't that if you buy hero band, you must have the new rules that will be quite the same that herowars, but with more clarity ?

> Now I am confused. This 'more balanced schedule' looks to me
exactly
> the schedule on the site: ILH-1 is out, HQ is next, then Hero's
> Book, Kerofinela is listed at Autumn 2003, Hero Bands December,
then
> GT and ILH-2 for Spring 04. Now the exact orders of some of these
> may change, but it looks as if the official II running order is
> exactly the one you want...

It was quite a joke, but not so funny :-) No, i wanted to say that there will not have any background/scenario book between ILH1 and Kerofinela, that is 1 year !!!!!!

And you have to wait more than 1 year to play the "official" future of the battle of iceland