Re: Clarity to the metals and elements

From: BEThexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 03:45:05 -0000

> The problem is that once you start speculating that the place is
> important to Gods, Kings and Heroes, the question then arises
> why isn't Apple Lane more prominent then? As it is, it's just a
> two bit village off the main roads of Sartar which doesn't warrant
> attention from Argrath.

Because it isn't a site of great power, just an odd place. Few people in a war will be worrying about a site to the goddess of love, or see it as agreat resource. Likewise, it mattered to Tarkalor purely because it happened to be the answer to a question, not because of inate value, and I didn't suggest that the kings made any ongoing attachement to it.

Mind you, no reason you need to have Tarkalor involved, I was just playing with Jane's (I think) suggestion.

Besides, who says it isn't important for sure......??

--Bryan