Re: disappointed

From: Julian Lord <jlord_at_...>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 09:41:30 +0100

jclebreu :

> > You think its a risky policy to publish the rules before the
> > supplements that rely on those rules?
>
> I am not sure that "Hero Bands", "Hero Book", "Narrator Kit", etc...
> are rules But i respect the choices of issaries and i will perhaps buy
> Heroquest and certainly hero bands but not narrator kit and hero book.

Well, we really *need* those new rules.

The French edition of the HW rules was superior to the US edition in a couple of ways, but this doesn't alter the fact that Issaries' core audience *really* wants a better game. And so does Greg, I think ? ;-)

Ob-Narrator's Kit : will it ever see light of day ?

I have my doubts ...

Hero's Book : I think this will be VERY useful, though personally I'd need a French edition of HB instead of an English one, for my players ... :-(

Julian Lord