Re: Suggestions for Apple Lane

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 10:19:14 -0800

> After all, as those of us who live in civilised
> countries know, having a couple of thousand years of
> history, much of it still in use, and two or three
> links with celebrities during that period is normal
> for any small village. (Americans, please take note!)

Well, as an American, I note that the "Human repopulation" of Dragon Pass is a mere 300 or so years along, with remenants of earlier civilizations left around to rot and ruin. Like, say, the Mounds of Mound City (St. Louis, Mo.), the pueblos of Mesa Verde, Pyramids in the Maya Uplands, or cave paintings in Outback caves, or a huge Rock in the middle of a continent. Plus indiginous people to exploi... er... Encounter.

Gee, kinda like certain continents that I know....

And we have plenty of [Celebrity] slept here places (Whether you talk of George Washington, Captain Cook, or Cochise).

However, Dara Happa has that long-time history feel.

RR