RE: "Kerofinela" = Dragon Pass?

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 22:27:52 -0000

Howard writes:

> "Kerofinela" = Dragon Pass?
> Gosh, you learn something new every day!

Thanks for succinctly proving my point!

There's a definition of sorts in Thunder Rebels, chapter 1: see http://www.glorantha.com/products/samples/tr_1.html (scroll down the page to "Where Do We Live?"

Speaking of which:

> I don't live that far from Toronto but one of the reasons
> I didn't try and get to the con was because I wasn't sure
> I'd fit in.

I think that's a crying shame, and I wish you'd asked us on this list a month ago for reassurance, rather than missing the convention on your doorstep and only telling us afterwards that you were scared off by the prospect of the assembled MegaBrains and Raucous Singers of GloranthaCon. Most of us are old-time RuneQuesters; some of us have an increasingly low tolerance for "unfinished works", "revolutionary new concepts" and the like. As you can see.

> I mean everyone would be going on about IN DEPTH stuff that
> would make no sense to me.

Far from being the case, I assure you!

Cheers, Nick