Re: Vadeli

From: slaicepse <vadelino_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 09:26:16 -0000

"Jeff" wrote:

> > - Everything what knew of the vadelis is a partial,
> > tendentious version deformed by the prejudices.

> It is my understanding that this is not the case.
> They are, in fact, as bad as rumor has them to be or worse..
>
> I could be wrong, of course.

Is only a new idea to considering.

Now are you who to compare this with the previous thing and you choose what more you like. ;)))

All my idea is based on the medieval prejudices against minority and foreign peoples, as the Jews on the medieval Europe: it was accusing them of being stolen children and to devour them, of everything what to you imagine... and evidently quite it was false!

This it is the MYTH on which my vadelis are based!

Cheers.
Paco, the vadeli

PD: it would never try to play with a personage Luatha, but a vadeli can be interesting!