Re: Re: Hot Tin/Zinc

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 16:20:43 +0000 (GMT)

Told you this was a good place for it :)

> I'm personally very sympathetic to Peter's GD
> suggestion that tin is the metal of the High
> Sky, Lightning,

Yes, me too.

> and (I'd personally add) Star Powers.

hmm.... Silver has a good case for that one. Maybe it depends on the Star.

> I believe that these two magic items are made
> of Zinc, and that this metal has the power to
> channel High Fire/Lightning energies.

Zinc, not Tin? These being two different pure metals, the last I heard?

> zinc,
> unlike other metals, hardens instead of softening
> when subjected to heat, ...

It seems that I may be missing some RW metallurgy here?

> Zinc, with its natural powers
> is of course the metal of choice for
> making roofs pleasurable to heat-loving
> Yinkini layabouts ... ;-)

Quite possibly. But this one is made of tin, not zinc. And I still don't see where zinc came into it.

Do You Yahoo!?
Everything you'll ever need on one web page from News and Sport to Email and Music Charts http://uk.my.yahoo.com