Re: New Campaign Questions

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 08:08:00 -0800

Viktor

> The HeroQuest "Fast Forward" method is one Keyword
> > raised by 1/year of downtime.
>
> Oh dear; that doesn't jive with my ratings handed out to my
> players. I expect I should have given them keyword ratings of 16
> rather than 15, since "three years of normal life" would then be
> taken to raise them all to the standard level.
>
> Hmmm -- I'll think about giving them all that extra pip before we
> actually start play this week...

Arguably kids learn faster than adults...

The basic game system works at whatever set of numbers you prefer, though if you decide that Mastery is something special rather than routine, you'd obviously need to adjust standard opposition.

--

David Dunham
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html>