Re: Re: Lunar Handbook census ?'s

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 18:50:15 +1200

David Banelos:

>Would these "pure Lunars" be primarily descended from Darra Happans,
>or who?

I hope the following passages from the Glorantha: Intro answers your questions - it's actually a passage on government but useful to understanding what Lunars are like.

         However [Lunars] form the vast majority in several key places
         in the Empire and must provide the institutions to rule those
         places.  Since they have no traditions of their own to draw
         from they must borrow from others. [...] Glamour is run
         according to Dara Happan practice while Graclodont draws
         from Darsenite traditions.  The Unifying Moon school has
         been sponsoring cultural exchanges from distant parts of
         the Empire to help standardize Lunar urban administration.
                                         G:I p96

--Peter Metcalfe