Re: GenCon UK Games

From: Mick Rowe <mickrowe.ygmv_at_...>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 00:26:34 +0100

Hi all,

Luke Silburn wrote:
>> I'm thinking of going along to Gen Con UK next week. I know that
>> there's a bunch of HW games planned - any recommendations as to
>> which ones might be best fitted to giving me a taster?

Any of them should be ok.
I'm one of the narrators at Gencon UK. Our aim is to introduce new players to Glorantha, so all the games have been written with this in mind.

>> I don't have any of the HW rule books but I've seen the quickstart
>> pages and I've played Pendragon a fair bit so the mechanics
>> shouldn't be a problem for me.

Don't worry about knowing the rules, I tend to play a rules lite game anyway.

If you (or anyone for that matter) want any more info about the HW games
at Gencon then feel free to email me directly.

hope to see you there

Cheers,
Mick
mickrowe.ygmv_at_...